YSHIELD® Shielding fabric SILVER-SILK | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF+LF | Width 130 cm | 1 meter
Silvered nylon fabric, 60 dB attenuation. Groundable!
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Silver products: 1) Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept staining or discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics. 2) Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement. 3) Our silver fabrics don’t contain nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
TÜV Süd: Quality testing in cooperation with TÜV Süd.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.3 square meter
Weight: 100 g
Article number: SILVER-SILK
Packaging: 270x200x10 mm
SILVER-SILK is a silvered parachute silk / nylon fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application preferable in technical applications to shield cables, handy bags, room divider, etc.. Due to the good washablity even sewable in the inside of articles of clothing.
- Very high screening attenuation
- Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: High
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 60 dB, two-layer 76 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 45 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.2 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)