YSHIELD® Shielding fabric SILVER-TWIN | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF+LF | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Compact cotton/silver fabric, 57 dB attenuation. Frontside white cotton, backside silver-/polyesterfiber. Perfect as curtain. Groundable!
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Silver products: 1) Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept staining or discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics. 2) Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement. 3) Our silver fabrics don’t contain nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
TÜV Süd: Quality testing in cooperation with TÜV Süd.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 350 g
ID: 188 / 1119
Packaging: 300x200x20 mm
SILVER-TWIN is a compact cotton/silver fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain, to sew clothes, handy bags, etc..
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a silver thread. Despite the extremely high attenuation due to the dark silver threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray frontside!
- Maximum high screening attenuation, even at very high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 57 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver. Attention: Due to silver oxidation the front side can have very slight discolouration, this is no quality defect!
- Raw materials: 50 % cotton, 35 % polyester, 15 % silver
- Weight: 150 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.25 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)