YSHIELD® STEEL-GRAY | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Opaque cotton-/stainless steel fabric as curtain, for handy bags, clothing, etc. Cheap, durable, up to 60°C washable. Gray. 42 dB. Width 150 cm.
PDF: Laboratory report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 180 g
ID: 191 / 1122
Packaging: 350x210x10 mm
STEEL-GRAY is a compact cotton/polyester/stainless-steel fabric for HF+LF shielding. Typical application as curtain, floor mat, blanket, to incorporate in furniture (beds), room dividers, or with reservations as low priced clothing or bedding.
Important: For clothing the steel threads aren´t as soft on the skin as of silver fabrics, it feels like a scratchy woolen sweater. Tip: Wear a pyjama in bedding or a sleeping bag made from Steel-Gray, then nothing scratches! Or use it as under-bedding.
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 42 dB, two-layer 57 dB
- Color: Gray
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel
- Weight: 120 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm (square resistance)
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents