YSHIELD® SILVER-SILK | Shielding fabric | Width 130 cm | 1 meter
Opaque fully silvered nylon mesh for handy bags and technical applications. Very high attenuation. Silver. 58 dB. Width 130 cm.
Content: 1.3 square meter
Weight: 100 g
ID: 193 / 1124
Packaging: 270x200x10 mm
SILVER-SILK is a silvered parachute silk / nylon fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application preferable in technical applications to shield cables, handy bags, room divider, etc.. Due to the good washablity even sewable in the inside of articles of clothing.
- Very high screening attenuation
- Antiseptic due to the full silver plating
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: High
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 58 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 45 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.2 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cyle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).