YSHIELD® Shielding fabric STEEL-TWIN | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF+LF | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Tight cotton/stainless steel fabric, 41 dB attenuation. Frontside white cotton, backside stainless steel fibers. Perfect as curtain. Groundable!
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
TÜV Süd: Quality testing in cooperation with TÜV Süd.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 350 g
ID: 190 / 1121
Packaging: 400x280x10 mm
STEEL-TWIN is a compact cotton/stainless steel fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain.
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a stainless steel thread. Despite the high attenuation due to the gray stainless steel threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray front side!
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 41 dB, two-layer 55 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver
- Raw materials: 68 % cotton, 16 % polyester, 16 % stainless steel
- Weight: 190 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)