YSHIELD® STEEL-TWIN | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Opaque cotton-/stainless steel fabric as curtain, for handy bags, etc. Cheap, durable, up to 60°C washable. Light grey/gray. 42 dB. Width 150 cm.
PDF: Laboratory report screening attenuation
PDF: Expert report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 350 g
ID: 190 / 1121
Packaging: 400x280x10 mm
STEEL-TWIN is a compact cotton/stainless steel fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application as curtain.
Special feature: The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a stainless steel thread. Despite the high attenuation due to the gray stainless steel threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray front side!
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 42 dB, two-layer 55 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver
- Raw materials: 68 % cotton, 16 % polyester, 16 % stainless steel
- Weight: 190 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).