Swiss-Shield® Shielding fabric ULTIMA™ | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF | Width 250 cm | 1 meter
Cotton. 41 dB attenuation. From Swiss-Shield®. The luxury version of NATURELL™.
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
SwissShield: This fabric is manufactured by SwissShield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. We at YSHIELD value the constant high quality of the fabrics, it is not for nothing that we are the world´s largest supplier of SwissShield®.
TÜV Süd: Quality testing in cooperation with TÜV Süd.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 2.5 square meter
Weight: 300 g
ID: 182 / 1113
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
ULTIMA™ from Swiss-Shield® is a finely woven cotton fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as curtain. Not electrically conductive.
- Cotton fabric without chemicals
- High screening attenuation for a cotton fabric
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 41 dB, two-layer 54 dB
- Color: Ecru-White
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %