Swiss-Shield® EVOLUTION-ULTRA™ | Shielding fabric | Width 200 cm | 1 meter | SPECIAL ITEM
From Swiss Shield®. Semitransparent polyester fabric as curtain or for canopies. Part of the groundable ULTRA-series. Light grey. 32 dB. Width 200 cm.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 2 square meter
Weight: 250 g
ID: 418 / 1393
Packaging: 230x230x20 mm
3000 linear meters to a unique crazy price! Can be grounded due to the electrically conductive surface.
EVOLUTION-ULTRA™ from Swiss-Shield® is a semi-transparent polyester fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). EVOLUTION-ULTRA™ is the second fabric of a new product series from Swiss Shield®. In the new ULTRA-series the silver-/copper-filament is coated with carbon, why these fabrics are electrically conductive to shield low-frequency electric fields (LF).
- Semi-transparent polyester fabric
- Can be grounded due to the conductive surface
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 200 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 32 dB, two-layer 42 dB
- Color: Light grey
- Weight: 115 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning