Safe and Sound Pro II | Meter
Best price/value! Frequency response 200 MHz - 8 GHz, measuring range 0.001 µW/m² - 2,500,000 µW/m². OLED-display, max-hold function, ...
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 400 g
ID: 436 / 1415
Packaging: 170x110x40 mm
Actually our favorite meter to an incredible price with an ultrawide frequency range of 200 MHz - 8 GHz at a sensational measuring range of 0.001 µW/m² - 2,500,000 µW/m² - completely without attenuators or switching something.
- Premium OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light, even in dark rooms.
- Different displays: 1) OLED with measuring values, 2) bar diagram, 3) Four LED´s for a fast overview.
- High quality sound signature analysis to assist with source identification; 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off.
- Max Hold function with option to clear at anytimeBar graph of RF intensity
- Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected. Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab.
- Very high sensivity of 0.001 µW/m².
- Frequency range: 200 MHz - 8 GHz (400 MHz - 7,2 GHz at +/- 6 dB accuracy)
- Measuring range: 0.001 µW/m² - 2,500,000 µW/m²
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring (actual no software available)
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm
- Battery operation: 2 x AA batteries - due to the new BattG (battery law) unfortunately no batteries in the scope of supply
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Size including carrying case: 17 cm x 11 cm x 4 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Scope of delivery: Meter, zippered carrying case, users guide