HF and LF shielding hooded long sleeve shirt made of Silver-Elastic. To wear as thin sweater or as pyjama top in combination with our long underpants TEU. Top-quality individual pieces produced by us, no mass production! Perfect at home, on holiday or on business trips!
Please be aware that hygiene products like shielding clothes, blankets, bedding or sleeping bags cannot be returned or exchanged in size when used. Those products do show traces of usage fairly soon, sometimes even when just tried on. We indicate the dimensions for the individual sizes on our homepage. You can orientate yourself on such for your order. If required, we will be happy to send you a fabric sample in advance.
- Silver-Elastic is a very elastic fabric which fits each body shape easily. Therefore it is not visible through outer clothing.
- Silver-Elastic has a very high washability without attenuation loss, see our „washing test“ on the fabric pages.
- Despite the metal surface, Silver-Elastic is soft and comfortable against the skin.
- Silver-Elastic is electrically conductive on both sides which is why low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable!
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept staining or discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- European sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 ohm / inch (square resistance)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning