Swiss-Shield® MAX-WEAR™ | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
New from Swiss Shield®. Semitransparent cotton fabric for clothes with 3-times more silver threads like WEAR. Ecru-White. 41 dB. Width 150 cm.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 200 g
ID: 491 / 1470
Packaging: 100x300x20 mm
MAX-WEAR™ from Swiss-Shield® is a compact cotton fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Compared tp its predecessor WEAR with 3-times more silver threads for a maximum of attenuation. Typical application for sewing all articles of clothing. Not electrically conductive.
- Good haptics and pleasant skin feel
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 41 dB, two-layer 54 dB
- Color: Ecru-White
- Raw materials: 70 % cotton, 28.5 % copper, 1.5 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning