YSHIELD® BSP1 | SAFECAVE Shielding canopy | Pyramidal single bed
Sewn from a high-quality silver fabric with 47 dB attenuation. Pyramidal shape for single beds. Bottom circumference 800 cm.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 1200 g
ID: 467 / 1446
Packaging: 250x250x150 mm
When choosing a product of our SAFECAVE series, you are choosing canopies and tents to shield your sleeping space, living space or workspace. As the term SAFECAVE indicates already, you are creating your own safe cave against electromagnetic fields.
Shielded canopy, pyramidal shape, for single beds up to a width of 100 cm. We only recommend this canopy for even beds without high bed frames. The pyramidal shape is ideally suited for rooms with a sloping roof, the sense of space will be restricted due to the slopes. Entrance: Through one overlapping opening. Mounting: Mounting at one point in the ceiling. Grounding: Grounding with our grounding connector magnet GCM (not included in the scope of delivery).
Sewn with a high quality silver fabric with high transparency and air permeability. Unique in this price class is the high shielding attenuation of 47 dB.
- Dimensions: Hem circumference 800 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Attenuation: 47 dB
- Color: Silver-beige
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Scope of delivery: Canopy, mounting material, sewn in ring 50 cm
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Gentle cycle at 30°C exclusively with our TEXCARE detergents
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning