YSHIELD® Shielding window film RDF72 | HF | Width 152 cm | 1 meter
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Bulky goods: This article can only be sent with UPS as bulky goods. A one-time extra fee of 16.00 EUR will be added to the shipping costs.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.52 square meter
Weight: 320 g
Article number: RDF72-152
Packaging: 1620x60x60 mm
Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass. Only recommended when radiation is low.
- Width: 152 cm.
- Length: Linear meter.
- Attenuation 30 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 72 %.
- Color of daylight: Very light green.
- Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 75 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!