YSHIELD® U1S | Canopy mat | Single bed | STEEL-TWIN
41 dB attenuation at 1 GHz. Width: 140 cm, depth: 240 cm. To shield canopies from below.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 850 g
ID: 370 / 1316
Packaging: 350x270x20 mm
We also recommend shielding the canopies from below to achieve a complete faraday cage. With 41 dB attenuation optimal for all canopies made from VOILE, NATURELL and SILVER-TULLE. Made from our shielding fabric STEEL-TWIN. The stainless-steel-side should face towards the floor, the white cotton-side upwards. Directly layed under the canopy, the sewed edges would be too thick under a carpet.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Attenuation: 41 dB
- Size single bed (U1S): Width 140 cm, length: 240 cm
- Scope of supply single bed (U1S): 1 sheet Steel-Twin with sewed on Velcro areas.
- Not included in the scope of supply the grounding: 1 grounding plug GP1, 1 grounding connector GCV, 1 cable GL500.
- Decoration not included in scope of delivery.
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents