RF | Gigahertz-Solutions | Meter HF38B
Standard device. Link between standard and professional devices. • High frequency (RF): 800 MHz - 3.3 GHz
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 510 g
Article number: HF38B
Packaging: 280x140x140 mm
It allows a semi-professional assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for users with basic knowledge.
- Measuring range: 0.01 μW/m² up to 19,990 μW/m².
- Frequency range: 800 MHz up to 2,500 MHz (3,300 Mhz with additional tolerance).
- Accuracy: 6 dB, 7 digits.
- Improved antenna-h/v-decoupling and minimised ripple compared to HF35C.
- Clearly simplified measurements due to "peak-hold" function.
- Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio: GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, etc. by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.
- Peak value as well as average value (switchable).
- Included in delivery: EMR meter device, attachable, direction-finding log.-per. antenna incl. antenna cable, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual (english), factual background information issuing "electric smog".