YSHIELD® ZIP | Silvered zip fastener | Width 32 mm | 1 meter
Silvered zip fastener 32 mm.
Content: 1 meter
Weight: 50 g
ID: 225 / 1156
Packaging: 50x50x35 mm
For sewing reclosable openings in canopies, mobile pockets, shielding bags, EMC tents, intelligent clothing, etc.. Suitable for all shielding fabrics and nettings. Due to the full silvering the surface is consistently conductive with a good resistance even over the gap! Ideally, the zip fasteners are sewed up with our silvered sewing yarns.
There is no slider included. Please order suitable sliders, see our product recommendations below.
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept staining or discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 32 mm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Highest quality from Germany due to the following certifications, approvals: ROHS, REACH, ISO 9001:2000
- Surface conductivity: 1.3 ohm (square resistance)
- Material: Polyamid with a 99 % pure silver plating
- Durability: Approx. 5000 x opening and closing
- Temperature resistance: 90 °C