YSHIELD® NCV95 | Shielding fleece | Width 95 cm | 1 meter
Polyester fleece for shielding low-frequency electrical fields. 40 dB = 99 %. Interior. Width 95 cm.
Content: 0.95 square meter
Weight: 85 g
ID: 167 / 1098
Packaging: 960x90x50 mm
NCV95 is a fine, cabonized polyester fleece for the protection against low-frequency electric fields (LF).
Typical application in the interior for walls, ceilings and floors as intermediate layer, in drywall constructions or for loose layings.
In case of processing NCV95 as an intermediate layer we recommend using our dispersion glue DKL90 for adhesion. The wall and the backside of NCV95 should be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet. Fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and press a gummed roller against the fleece to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only so that the DKL90 glue does not dry. A crease-free adhesion is only possible on perfectly level surfaces! Structured surfaces (ingrain wallpaper, textured plastering) have to be smoothed. If that is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paint NSF34. Used as „earthed mattress pad“, NCV95 has to be grounded from an electrician with our grounding plug GD or GP.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 95 cm.
- Length: 20 m roll / by the meter.
- Attenuation: Up to 40 dB = 99 % (depending on quality of grounding)
- Weight: 90 g/m².
- Material thickness: 0.55 mm.
- Color: Black.
- Tensile strength: 260 N/mm in longitudinal direction, 35 N/mm in transverse direction.
- Materials: Polyester, carbon coating.