YSHIELD® V4A10 | Stainless steel mesh | Width 90 cm | 1 meter
Stainless steel mesh from corrosion-resistant V4A as cheap standard product for drywall constructions or on facades. 40 dB. Interior and exterior. Width 90 cm.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 0.9 square meter
Weight: 240 g
ID: 163 / 1094
Packaging: 960x70x70 mm
V4A10 is a finely woven, noncorrosive stainless-steel mesh for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). V4A (AISI 316) is resistant against water, water vapor, air humidity, mild acids and in coastal areas against salty seawater!
Typical application for the interior and exterior under-plaster in upgraded insulations, in roof areas, at drywall constructions, as flyscreen, for loosely laid, etc.
In case processing the V4A10 under plaster you should work with a preferably fine and organic filler. Under the floor covering (laminate, parquet, PVC coating, etc.) the V4A10 is being fixed with the adhesive used for the floor covering. For drywall construction and in roof area the mesh elements can be bolt or stapled together. The rule is: Always overlapp the single elements at least 5 cm. For grounding use the perforated stainless steel tape ELB by screwing it right across the elements into the surface.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: 25 m roll / by the meter
- Attenuation: 40 dB, two-layer 55 dB
- Mesh width: 1.0 mm
- Wire diameter: 0.16 mm
- Material thickness: 0.32 mm
- Open area: 70 %
- Weight: 260 g/m².
- Color: Silver.
- Fire-proof material, A1 according DIN 4102:1994.
- Surface conductivity: 0.1 Ohm (square resistance)