YSHIELD® RDF25 Shielding window film | 34 dB | Width 76 cm | 1 meter
Window film with 25 % light transmission in brown. Attenuation 34 dB. Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces.
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 0.76 square meter
Weight: 165 g
ID: 432 / 1408
Packaging: 860x50x50 mm
Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 25 % light transmission in brown. Attenuation 34 dB. Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application you mandatory need our plastic scraper FVR10, the mounting concentrate FMK30 and the edge sealant FL4, see our accessories below. An assembly instruction is included in the delivery.
- Width: 76 cm
- Length: Linear meter / 30 m roll
- Attenuation 34 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 25 %
- Color of daylight: Brown.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 50 µm.
- Indoor application only on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!
- Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces. This window film is specially designed for outdoor application. The solar radiation is blocked, this is why the window cant heat up. This film is especially approved for thermal insulation glazing.