It allows an uncomplicated evaluation of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for amateurs.
- Measuring range: 1 nT/Vm up to 2,000 nT/Vm.
- Frequency range: 16 Hz up to 2 kHz.
- Accuracy: 2 %, 20 digits.
- An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
- Included in delivery: Measurement device, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual with factual background information issuing "electro smog".