YSHIELD® WHITE-SILK | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Semitransparent fine silk-fabric as curtain, for room dividers or canopies. Groundable. Beige. 54 dB. Width 150 cm.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 180 g
ID: 663 / 1659
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
WHITE-SILK is a semi-transparent real silk fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and because its groundable to sew a bed canopy.
We are happy to present the first shielding fabric made of silk. Together with a well-known producer we succeeded in combining silk & silver to the finest shielding fabric we ever had in our assortment in 20 years. On top of that, a high shielding attenuation of 54 dB for a 'normal' looking fabric has never before existed.
- Good transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, ironable, sewable.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 54 dB
- Color: Beige
- Raw materials: 81 % silk, 14 % nylon, 5 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 6 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).