Swiss-Shield® NATURELL-ULTRA™ | Shielding fabric | Width 250 cm | 1 meter
From Swiss Shield®. Semitransparent cotton fabric as curtain or for canopies. Part of the groundable ULTRA-series. Light grey. 38 dB. Width 250 cm.
Content: 2.5 square meter
Weight: 300 g
ID: 414 / 1387
Packaging: 230x230x20 mm
NATURELL-ULTRA™ from Swiss-Shield® is a semi-transparent cotton fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). NATURELL-ULTRA™ is the second fabric of a new product series from Swiss Shield®. In the new ULTRA-series the silver-/copper-filament is coated with carbon, why these fabrics are electrically conductive to shield low-frequency electric fields (LF).
- Semi-transparent cotton fabric
- High screening attenuation for a cotton fabric
- Can be grounded due to the conductive surface
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 38 dB, two-layer 45 dB
- Color: Light grey
- Raw materials: 81 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver, 1 % carbon
- Weight: 115 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.