YSHIELD® SILVER-COTTON | Shielding fabric | Width 250 cm | 1 meter
Semitransparent cotton fabric as curtain or for canopies. Great haptics at an outstanding price/performance ratio. Groundable. Gray/Beige. 42 dB. Width 250 cm.
Content: 2.5 square meter
Weight: 180 g
ID: 552 / 1531
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
SILVER-COTTON is a semi-transparent cotton fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and because its groundable to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: With 42 dB attenuation this fabric has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to process.
- Quality grade: High
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 42 dB
- Color: Gray/Beige
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 14 % nylon, 4 % silver
- Weight: 67 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 6 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).