Swiss-Shield® Shielding fabric VOILE | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF | Width 250 cm | 1 meter
Polyester. 36 dB attenuation. From Swiss-Shield® exclusive for YSHIELD®. For elegant net curtains.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 2.5 square meter
Weight: 300 g
Article number: VOILE
Size: 320 x 230 x 20 mm
VOILE from Swiss-Shield® is a transparent voile-fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as elegant net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- High transparency at high screening attenuation
- Very elegant and slightly glossy
- Crease resistant polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 36 dB, two-layer 51 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 83 % polyester, 16 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %