YSHIELD® EU3 | Earthing | Seat cushion
Seat cushion (upholstered) from Silver-Grid for "earthing".
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 300 g
ID: 207 / 1138
Packaging: 450x450x30 mm
Seat cushion for chairs or couches. Filled with a 3 cm thick foam material.
- Size: 45 x 45 cm (17.7 x 17.7 inches)
- Delivery contents: Seat cushion with 2 ground connection points, including a filler of foam
- Color: White with a silvery checked pattern
- Raw materials: 95 % cotton, 4 % polyester, 1 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Conductivity: 15 Ohm / 100 cm
Earthing - Background
The latest US trend is the conjunction of the body with the earth, so called Earthing. We are a technical company and do not comment on health aspects, we suggest specialist literature by Clinton Ober, Stephen Sinatra or Martin Zucker, for information.
Earthing - Fabric Silver-Grid
We use our fabric Silver-Grid. In comparison to competitive products this fabric provides a tighter silvernet with a lower resistance, which leads to a better earthing. Silver-Grid consists of 95 % unbleached cotton and 5 % silver-threat.
Earthing - Correct grounding
- You will achieve the best and "most natural contact to earth" by inserting the grounding rod GR-40 into the ground, in front of your house. Alternatively use a grounding plug GX for socket outlets.
- Rod or plug are connected with grounding cables GC. Most suitable for grounding plug GX are short cables e.g. GC-500. For exterior use with grounding rod GR-40 you will have to use 1–2 longer cables GC-1000 plus cable distributor GC-E.
- Silvered hoop and loop fasteners are sewed onto all Earthing products. For connecting cables GC with the hook and loop fastener, you will need the Velcro plate GV.
- Important: Under bad conditions electrical fields (bedside lamp, clock radio, etc.) will couple on and will worse the situation. We recommend a measurement analysis with a LF-meter (e.g. ME3030B).
- You will find all suitable components below at our product recommendations "Grounding:".