Swiss-Shield® NEW-DAYLITE™ | Shielding fabric | Width 260 cm | 1 meter
From Swiss Shield®. Highly transparent Trevira fabricas net curtain or for canopies. Very crease-resistant. White. 23 dB. Breite 260 cm.
Content: 2.6 square meter
Weight: 230 g
ID: 186 / 1117
Packaging: 300x300x20 mm
NEW-DAYLITE™ from Swiss-Shield® is a highly-transparent Trevira® fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- Yery high transparency
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Shielding attenuation & Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view laboratory report and expert report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 260 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 23 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 78 % polyester (Trevira), 21 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m².
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning