Swiss-Shield® NEW-DAYLITE™ | Shielding fabric | Width 260 cm | 1 meter
From Swiss Shield®. Highly transparent Trevira fabricas net curtain or for canopies. Very crease-resistant. White. 23 dB. Breite 260 cm.
Content: 2.6 square meter
Weight: 230 g
ID: 186 / 1117
Packaging: 300x300x20 mm
NEW-DAYLITE™ from Swiss-Shield® is a highly-transparent Trevira® fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- Yery high transparency
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
If a textile article carries the OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that the article therefore is harmless for human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements. The criteria catalog is updated at least once a year and expanded with new scientific knowledge or statutory requirements. ZHYO070054 OEKO-TEX® Label Check
Shielding attenuation & Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view laboratory report and expert report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 260 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 23 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 78 % polyester (Trevira), 21 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m².
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning