Swiss-Shield® WEAR™ | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
From Swiss Shield®. Semitransparent cotton fabric for sewing clothes. Pleasant feeling to the skin. White. 25 dB. Width 150 cm.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 160 g
ID: 185 / 1116
Packaging: 100x300x20 mm
WEAR™ from Swiss-Shield® is a compact cotton fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application for sewing all articles of clothing. Not electrically conductive.
- Good haptics and pleasant skin feel
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 25 dB, two-layer 35 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 90 % cotton, 9.5 % copper, 0.5 % silver
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents