YSHIELD® Shielding fabric SILVER-ELASTIC | TÜV-SÜD quality-tested | HF+LF | Width 160 cm | 1 meter
Full silvered spandex fabric, 50 dB attenuation. Very elastic and perfect for clothing. Groundable!
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Silver products: 1) Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept staining or discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics. 2) Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement. 3) Our silver fabrics don’t contain nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
TÜV Süd: Quality testing in cooperation with TÜV Süd.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.6 square meter
Weight: 300 g
Article number: SILVER-ELASTIC
Size: 230 x 210 x 20 mm
SILVER-ELASTIC is a compact, full silvered spandex fabric for HF+LF shielding. Typical application to sew articles of clothing. Due to the high elasticity perfect as close-fitting laundry. Actually our best apparel fabric.
Special feature: This fabric is elastic, to sew articles of clothing, please consider the shrink and extensibility rates at the „Technical data“.
- High screening attenuation, especially at high frequencies!
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 160 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Shrink after first wash: 0 % width, 0 % length
- Extensibility: 50 % width, 80 % length
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)