YSHIELD® WHITE-JERSEY | Shielding fabric | Width 145 cm | 1 meter
Strechable cotton jersey for sewing clothes. With 83% cotton content unbelievably soft on the skin. 40 dB. Width 145 cm.
Content: 1.45 square meter
Weight: 240 g
ID: 709 / 1715
Packaging: 230x210x20 mm
WHITE-JERSEY is a compact cotton fabric with high silver content for HF+LF shielding. Typical application to sew articles of clothing. Due to the jersey-typical elasticity perfect for close-fitting laundry. Actually our best and most stable apparel fabric.
- Very high screening attenuation for a fabric with such a high cotton content.
- Textile characteristics: Easy to sew, wash and iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 145 cm +/- 5 %
- Length: Available by the meter
- Extensibility: 40 % width, 15 % length
- Attenuation: 40 dB
- Color: WHITE with a metallic shimmer
- Raw materials: 83 % cotton, 17 % silver thread
- Weight: 165 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 3 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
Shielding attenuation HF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.