YSHIELD® RDF25 | Window film | Width 152 cm | 1 meter
Window film with 25 % light transmission in coppery. Attenuation 34 dB. Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Bulky goods: This article can only be sent with UPS as bulky goods. A one-time extra fee of 16.00 EUR will be added to the shipping costs.
Content: 1.52 square meter
Weight: 320 g
ID: 433 / 1409
Packaging: 1620x60x60 mm
Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 25 % light transmission in brown. Attenuation 34 dB. Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application you mandatory need our plastic scraper FVR10, the mounting concentrate FMK30 and the edge sealant FL4, see our accessories below. An assembly instruction is included in the delivery.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
- Width: 152 cm
- Length: Linear meter / 30 m roll
- Attenuation 34 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 25 %
- Color of daylight: Brown.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 50 µm.
- Indoor application only on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!
- Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces. This window film is specially designed for outdoor application. The solar radiation is blocked, this is why the window cant heat up. This film is especially approved for thermal insulation glazing.