YSHIELD® Shielding window film RDF62 | HF | Width 152 cm | 1 meter
19 dB attenuation, 62 % light transmission. Only recommended when radiation is low.
Screening attenuation: The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Bulky goods: This article can only be sent with UPS as bulky goods. A one-time extra fee of 16.00 EUR will be added to the shipping costs.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 1.52 square meter
Weight: 250 g
Article number: RDF62-152
Size: 1620 x 60 x 60 mm
Precious-metal coated and self-adhesive film for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). Exclusive for indoor application on non heat-absorbing glass. Only recommended when radiation is low.
- Width: 152 cm.
- Length: Linear meter.
- Attenuation 19 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Color of daylight: Bright grey.
- Indoor application, predominantly on glass surfaces but also on doors and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!