YSHIELD® BU2 | Canopy base | Single bed | HNG80
88 dB attenuation at 1 GHz. Width 175 cm, depth 260 cm. Including grounding components.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 850 g
ID: 473 / 1452
Packaging: 960x100x100 mm
To achieve a full Faraday cage with a canopy, it is also necessary to shield from below. This canopy base has a very high shielding attenuation, lies very flat and is delivered including the entire necessary grounding material. Scope of delivery includes, among other things, grounding plug GP1 for schuko sockets E/F and the canopy connector GCMV for canopies (you can choose if you want to connect the canopy with a velcro or magnet).
This canopy base consists of two panels that are placed with an overlapping of 5 cm, made of the material HNG80 with 80 dB shielding attenuation. Small metal plates are pre-assembled at one end of each panel – grounding will be screwed onto them. If you choose this canopy base, we highly recommend covering it completely with a fabric or carpet. This cover will also hide the 4 mm high electrical connectors and cables behind the bed.
- Attenuation: 88 dB
- Size: Width 175 cm, length 260 cm, sheet thickness 0.1 mm
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, aluminium
- Scope of supply: 2 panels HNG80 to each 260 cm, 1 Grounding plug GP1 (Schuko E/F), 1 Grounding connector magnet/hookloop GCMV, 2 cables GL85 (85 cm), 1 cable GL500 (500 cm), all necessary screws, discs, dowels, cable lugs and a screwing tool with Torx®-Bits. No room decoration in the scope of delivery.
HNG80 can neither be washed nor cleaned
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
- Lay the two or three panels (1) out with an overlapping of approx. 5 cm - connecting plates all need to be laid on the same side with the stepped side facing upwards.
- Connect the two or three panels (1) with the 85 cm long cables GL85 (4). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the canopy connector (3) with the 85 cm long cable GL85 (4). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the grounding plug (2) with the 5 m long cable GL500 (5). Use the black tensions discs when screwing the cable lugs tight.
- Connect the canopy connector (3) with the canopy, either with the magnetic plate or velcro.
- The electrician must install the grounding plug (2) tightly in the socket outlet.