YSHIELD® SILVER-TULLE | Shielding fabric | Width 130 cm | 1 meter
Semitransparent fully silvered nylon mesh as net curtain or for canopies. Durable, crease-resistant and groundable. Silver. 48 dB. Width 130 cm.
Content: 1.3 square meter
Weight: 90 g
ID: 187 / 1118
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
SILVER-TULLE is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 48 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).