YSHIELD® SILVER-TULLE | Shielding fabric | Width 130 cm | 1 meter
Semitransparent fully silvered nylon mesh as net curtain or for canopies. Durable, crease-resistant and groundable. Silver. 50 dB. Width 130 cm.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 1.3 square meter
Weight: 90 g
ID: 187 / 1118
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
SILVER-TULLE is a semi-transparent strong silvered silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 130 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 50 dB, two-layer 67 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning