Gigahertz-Solutions HFW35C | Meter | YSHIELD® Edition
Standard device. Expands the frequency range of HF35C. • High frequency (RF): 2.4 GHz - 6 GHz
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 420 g
ID: 258 / 1189
Packaging: 270x150x50 mm
YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G in GERMAN language. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for technical amateurs.
NOT for base station radiation! This device is an addendum to the HF35C and expands the frequency range up to 6 GHz.
- Measuring range: 0.1 μW/m² up to 1,999 μW/m².
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz up to 6 GHz.
- Accuracy: 6 dB, 9 digits.
- Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio: GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, etc. by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.
- Peak value as well as average value (switchable).
- Included in delivery: EMR meter device, attachable, direction-finding log.-per. antenna incl. antenna cable, Alkaline Mangan battery, detailed instruction manual (english), factual background information issuing "electric smog".