Safe & Sound CLASSIC 2 | Detector | YSHIELD® Edition
Frequency response 200 MHz - 8 GHz, sensitivity from 1 µW/m², 8 color coded LED´s
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 400 g
ID: 574 / 1559
Packaging: 170x110x40 mm
YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G in GERMAN language. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
Compact and easy to use RF-detector to a fair price with an ultrawide frequency range of 200 MHz - 8 GHz at a measuring range of 1 µW/m² - 1,000,000 µW/m².
- Indication with 8 color coded LED´s according to Building Biology guidelines for sleeping areas.
- Same measurement technology as the professional meter Safe & Sound PRO 2.
- High quality sound signature analysis to assist with source identification.
- Manufactured in Canada with electronics from the Silicon Valley.
- Frequency range: 200 MHz - 8 GHz (400 MHz - 7,2 GHz at +10/-15 dB accuracy)
- Measuring range: 1 µW/m² - 1,000,000 µW/m²
- Battery life: 12-20hours
- Size including carrying case: 11 cm x 8,5 cm x 3 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 140 g
- Battery operation: 2 x AAA batteries - due to the new BattG (battery law) unfortunately no batteries in the scope of supply
- Scope of delivery: Meter, zippered carrying case, users guide