YSHIELD® AA100-50 | EMC adhesive tape | 50 meter
Extremely strong adhesive aluminium tape for EMC shielding | Thickness 100 µm | Width 50 mm
Content: 50 meter
Weight: 1000 g
ID: 466 / 1445
Packaging: 160x160x60 mm
Extremely strong adhesive aluminium tape for EMC shielding. The acrylic adhesive of this special tape adheres with 48 N considerably better than the adhesive of commercially available tapes with only 4-8 N.
Shielding attenuation & Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view laboratory report and expert report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Technical data AA100-50
- Attenuation: > 120 dB
- Resistance: 0.3 mOhm/Square
- Thickness aluminum: 100 µm
- Width: 50 mm
- Length: 50 m
- Total thickness: 150 µm
- Adhesive force: 48 N/100 mm