YSHIELD® HNS80 | Shielding mesh self-adhesive | Width 90 cm | 1 meter
Polyester mesh self-adhesive with electrically conductive glue for technical rooms, window frames, devices. 75 dB. Interior. Width 90 cm.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 0.9 square meter
Weight: 120 g
ID: 431 / 1407
Packaging: 950x50x50 mm
|Minimum quantity: 50||EUR 20,00||EUR 22,23 / square meter|
|EUR 22,23 / square meter|
HNS80 is a compact woven metallized polyester netting for the large-scale shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Self-adhesive with electrically conductive glue. Commercial product for data centers, laboratories, TEMPEST rooms, ... now available for private use.
For application on walls, ceilings and floors, the underground needs to be perfectly even. Wall paints, dry constructions boards, etc. need to be filled and sanded evenly. Afterwards you need to apply a layer of primer. The main use is shielding doors, window frames, boxes, cases, devices, machines and many other technical applications.
It is best to process the netting with two people. One person holds the sheet on the right and left side in position, with some distance to the underground. The other person removes the protective film and presses the netting with a scraper (e.g. our plastic scraper FVR10) strongly onto the underground. As soon as the netting is glued properly, press it once more strongly onto the underground so that the glue can deploy its best adhesion. We recommend practising this at first for larger surfaces. Due to the electrical conductivity of the glue you can fix the sheets with an overlapping – if the edging is bothering you, you can level it out. When using wall paint on top of the netting, please take into consideration that the material contains copper, the pH value of the paint must not be higher than 8 – therefore mineral paints are not permitted to be used on top of it.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: By the meter / 100 m roll
- Attenuation: 75 dB
- Self-adhesive with electrically conductive glue
- Weight: 110 g/m² (without protective film), 220 g/m² (with protective film)
- Material thickness: 0.095 mm (without protective film), 0.22 mm (with protective film)
- Color: Gray / Brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, arylics glue
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)