YSHIELD® BSK2 | SAFECAVE Shielding canopy | Box double bed
Sewn from a high-quality silver fabric with 44 dB attenuation. Box shape for double beds. Width 220 cm, depth 220 cm, height 220 cm.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 1600 g
ID: 470 / 1449
Packaging: 250x250x150 mm
When choosing a product of our SAFECAVE series, you are choosing canopies and tents to shield your sleeping space, living space or workspace. As the term SAFECAVE indicates already, you are creating your own safe cave against electromagnetic fields.
Shielded canopy, box shaped, for double beds up to a width of 220 cm. The box shape offers the best sense of space but cannot be used for sloping roofs. Entrance: Through two overlapping openings. Mounting: Mounting at four points in the ceiling. To stabilize the box shape, you can insert bars in the two upper flaps (not included in scope of delivery). Grounding: Grounding with our grounding connector magnet GCM (not part of the scope of delivery).
Sewn with a high quality silver fabric with high transparency and air permeability. Unique in this price class is the high shielding attenuation of 44 dB.
- Dimensions: Width: 220 cm; depth: 220 cm; height: 220 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Attenuation: 44 dB
- Color: Silver-beige
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Scope of delivery: Canopy, mounting material
- Silver products discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose Swiss-Shield® fabrics.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Gentle cycle at 30°C exclusively with our TEXCARE detergents
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
This product with an electrically conductive surface has to be integrated into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.