EPE Conseil CEMPROTEC 34 | Electrosmog-detector | YSHIELD® Edition
New HF+LF detector with enhanced frequency range. LF: 10 Hz - 5 kHz. HF: 1 MHz - 10 GHz.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 230 g
ID: 546 / 1525
Packaging: 290x90x65 mm
YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of GERMAN brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
Enhanced analyzer for the use by laymen, to provide a quick overview of the load situation. Concrete measured values won't be displayed, the measurements are indicated with LEDs in ample colors corresponding to the standard of building biology.
During standard mode, the 3 types of fields (electric fields, magnetic fields, electromagnetic fields) are indicated with each 8 LEDs. Whilst using the high-definition mode for high-frequency fields, all 24 LEDs will be available for a particularized display. This is the successor of the popular ESI-series.
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 10 Hz to 5 kHz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (LF) from 10 Hz to 5 kHz
- Electromagnetic fields (HF) from 1 MHz to 10 GHz
- 3D-measuring of magnetic fields (otherwise only available in very expensive devices)
- Operating modes: Standard mode, high resolution mode HF
- Audio indicator: Sound analysis for easy detection of radiation sources
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Weight: 90 g
- Size: 178 x 50 x 33 mm
- Scope of delivery: Detector, battery, short operating manuals in German and English