YSHIELD® RDF72 | Window film | Width 76 cm | 1 meter
Window film with 72 % light transmission in bright green. Attenuation 33 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
PDF: Laboratory report screening attenuation
PDF: Expert report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 0.76 square meter
Weight: 165 g
ID: 170 / 1101
Packaging: 860x50x50 mm
Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 72 % light transmission in bright green. Attenuation 33 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application you mandatory need our plastic scraper FVR10, the mounting concentrate FMK30 and the edge sealant FL4, see our accessories below. An assembly instruction is included in the delivery. Please note: Do not apply the edge sealant until 8 weeks after installing the window film, so that excess water can evaporate!
- Width: 76 cm
- Length: Linear meter / 30 m roll
- Attenuation 33 dB at 1 GHz
- Light transmission: 72 %
- Color of daylight: Very light green.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 75 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!
This product with an electrically isolated surface cannot be contacted or grounded.
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
We have already invested in our own professional EMV laboratory years ago. We not only use it to create our laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, we have all our products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports above at the downloads.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer "special" 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).