YSHIELD® TSB | Shielding sleeping bag
Sleeping bag made from Steel-Gray with 41 dB. Groundable. Size: 90 cm x 220 cm. Perfect to be used for travelling and as alternative to canopies.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 1500 g
ID: 218 / 1149
Packaging: 400x300x100 mm
Shielding sleeping bag made from Steel-Gray for HF shielding. This sleeping bag is a competitive alternative to canopies and perfect to be used for travelling.
The sleeping bag is sewn from Steel-Gray. The zipper is collateral fitted at mid length and is silvered to provide an integrated shielding. The inner cover, made of cotton fabric, is removable and fixed with a hook and loop fastener. The inner cover will ensure your scratch free sleep, even without pajamas. If required the head area can be tightened with an elastic cord, so that only the face is uncovered. In comparison to common sleeping bags this shielding sleeping back is designed with generous measurements for a comfortable, permanent use.
The fabric Steel-Gray was chosen as it is, due to it´s stainless steel threads, considerably more durable and stable even with strong movement, than fabrics with silver threats would be. On the skin Steel-Gray feels a bit like a scratchy woolen sweater. Without inner cover or pajama on, this could bother you.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Size: Width 90 cm, length 220 cm
- Attenuation: 41 dB
- Colors: Gray
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm (square resistance)
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning