YSHIELD® V4A03 Stainless steel mesh | 50 dB | Width 90 cm | 1 meter
Stainless steel mesh from corrosion-resistant V4A as with maximum shielding for drywall constructions or as flyscreen. 50 dB. Interior and exterior. Width 90 cm.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 0.9 square meter
Weight: 210 g
ID: 164 / 1095
Packaging: 960x60x60 mm
V4A03 is an extremely fine woven, noncorrosive stainless-steel gauze for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). V4A (AISI 316) is resistant against water, water vapor, air humidity, mild acids and in coastal areas against salty seawater!
Typical application due to the thin filaments especially as flyscreen. In comparision to V4A10, due to the smaller mesh width, the shielding attenuation is better at high frequencies. Further application in roof areas, at drywall constructions, loosely laid, etc.
In case processing as flyscreen, the application is identical to that of a regular flyscreen in commercial tenter frames. In case processing V4A03 under plaster you should work with a finest organic filler. Under the floor covering (laminate, parquet, PVC coating, etc.) the V4A03 is being fixed with the adhesive used for the floor covering. For drywall construction and in roof area the mesh elements can be bolt or stapled together. The rule is: Always overlapp the single elements at least 5 cm. For grounding use the perforated stainless steel tape ELB by screwing it right across the elements into the surface.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, other frequencies see diagram. Expert report from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this to happen grounding is necessary, precise an integration in the functional equipotential bonding (FEB), please find appropriate grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: 25 m roll / by the meter
- Attenuation: 50 dB, two-layer 65 dB
- Mesh width: 0.3 mm
- Wire diameter: 0.08 mm
- Material thickness: 0.16 mm
- Open area: 54 %
- Weight: 200 g/m².
- Color: Silver.
- Fire-proof material, A1 according DIN 4102:1994.
- Surface conductivity: 0.03 Ohm (square resistance)