Shielding thin blanket made from Steel-Gray for HF+LF shielding. Easy and quick protection on the couch, in the bed, on holiday, on business trips or while playing console games.
Steel-Gray is a compact woven cotton/polyester/stainless-steel fabric. Steel-Gray contains very fine stainless steel threads, that feels on the skin like a little scratchy woolen sweater. But on the couch with clothing or in the bed with a pyjama nothing scrathes. Nevertheless we use this fabric, because its very wash-resistant and much more durable than all other fabrics!
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Size: 200 cm x 140 cm
- Attenuation: 41 dB
- Colors: Gray
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm (square resistance)
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning