YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of GERMAN brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
Basic device for the measurement of high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) in a frequency range of 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz. Not recommended for electrosensitive persons, the sensitivity starts not until at 10 µW/m². However a cheap alternative for little money.
- There is only an english manual available. Don´t buy this device if you cannot understand and accept an english manual.
- Item location Germany. Inside the EU you dont have to pay additional customs duties or taxes.
- Frequency range: 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz
- Sensitivity: 4 µW/m² - 600,000 µW/m²
- Units: mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m2, mW/m2, µW/cm2
- Triple axis antenna (X, Y, Z)
- Data logger up to 200 samples
- Calibration factor
- Battery: 9 V, 10-15 hours runtime
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 19.5 cm
- Weight: 200 g
- Scope of delivery: Meter TM-195, battery 9 V, english manual, carrying bag