Shielding headscarf from Steel-Gray, three-cornered as typical headscarf, quadratic as Bandana. First-class workmanship and quality.
Stable and long-lasting! Steel-Active is not so soft on the skin. The stainless steel threads feels like a little scratchy woolen sweater, but as headscarf over the hairs this doesn‘t bother. Because of the electrically conductive surface on both sides, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable!
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- Size three-cornered: 120 x 85 x 85 cm
- Size quadratic: 70 x 70 cm
- Color: Gray
- Attenuation: 42 dB
- Raw materials: 40 % cotton, 30 % polyester, 30 % stainless steel
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents