(H)05VV-F3G | Shielded cable | White 3 x 1.5 mm² | 1 meter
Shielded flexible cable for non-fixed electrical devices! White, 3 x 1,5 mm², 16 A.
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
PDF: Technical data sheet
Content: 1 meter
Weight: 120 g
ID: 296 / 1241
Packaging: 260x250x10 mm
Shielded, very flexible cable for non-fixed electrical devices for the protection against low-frequency electric fields (LF). To reduce the magnetic field, the conductors are twisted 15 times per meter!
- Wire count, cross section: 3 x 1.5 mm²
- Current load according to IEC 320-1: 16 A
- Nominal voltage : 250 V / 50 Hz
- Color: White
- Outer diameter: 8.4 mm
- Protection class 1 (with ground wire)
1) Copper conductors fine-stranded; 2) Insulation: Polyvinylchloride; 3) Drain wire: Copper: 0.34 mm²; 4) Screen: Plastic-coated aluminum band; 5) Outer sheath: Polyvinylchloride;