YTHERM® Job order production
We develop and produce carbon coatings for various industries since 2003 and from 2009 on carbon heating coatings for industrial customers. After tens of thousands of paint samples from our laboratory, we have gained extensive know-how from which you can benefit too. Save yourself time-consuming own developments, we surely have your desired recipe in our portfolio: liquid products, pasty products, powder products, with or without binding agent. If the recipe fits, we can produce it immediately in our ultra-modern production facility, from singular 300 liter up to several tons per day.
What we can do
- Our speciality: Carbon coating with extremely low resistance from 1 Ohm(square). The lowest possible resistance is important for all applications where it is necessary to work with extremely low voltage, for example with 12V at heating tracks
- High ecology: All our products are purely watery, never contain solvents and only low amounts of VOC. Many ingredients are above-average eco-friendly or made of natural raw materials.
- Frost resistance: Almost all products are frost resistance during shipping, which is not self-evident, but a unique selling point. This is important, as we have to ship palettes worldwide in winter too.
- Chemical stability: Carbon black and graphite dispersions are difficult to stabilize. Even after years and well beyond the stated shelf life, our products have a soft deposit at the bottom and can be easily stirred and used without problem.
- Stock: We have a huge stock of samples and merchandise from the following raw material suppliers: Akzo Nobel, Alberdingk, Arkema, BASF, Bayer, BYK, Celanese, COGNIS, Crayvalley, Dow, DSM, Evonik, IMERYS, JRS, Jungbunzlauer, Lecavo, Milled Carbon, Münzing, Orion, PQ, Rhodia, Rokra, Setylose, SGL, Synthomer, Tego, Tenax, Thor, Wacker, Woellner, Worlee and many more.
- Resistances: From 1 Ohm up to 1000 Ohm (resistance per square).
- Screening attenuation: Up to 40 dB (99,99 %) one-layer.
- Binding agent: Pure acrylates, styren acrylates, polyurethanes, water glasses, ...
- Pigmentation: Highly conductive carbon blacks, graphites from 5 µm to 100 µm, carbon fibres of 80 µm to 3 mm, ...
- Viscosity: From 100 mPas to 10.000 mPas.
- Your wishes: Substrate wetting, hydrophobing, abrasion resistance, strong flow or thixotropy, hard or elastic, ... we can satisfy all demands. However, there are physical/chemical limits and dependencies, that we cannot overcome.
- Packaging: Depending on your application we can supply different sizes from stock: 1-liter cans in 2 designs, 5-liter buckets in 2 designs, 20-liter canister, 120-liter barrels, 1000-liter IBCs.
Engineering & Consulting
Our know-how refers to the development and production of heating coatings. But often a lot of questions arise when realizing a project. Questions concerning feasibility, electrical configuration, electrically relevant geometries, total consumption of electrical energy, radiant heat, warming-up of the material or also environmentally relevant concerns. For this we have a long-standing, reliable and close business partner with a lot of industrial experience by our side. At COATING-SUISSE GmbH you get the entire handling of your project from one source.