Heating coatings | Heating paints
Large-area low-temperature infrared heaters on walls and ceilings are the future. Radiation heating does not heat the air - in contrast to convection heatings - but objects themselves, walls and people directly. The supplied energy is converted into heat with an energy efficiency of almost 100 %.
We at YSHIELD produce heating coatings since 2005 for industrial customers. Though we didn’t list it in our official range of products so far - as they are no "shielding materials" - we actually produce that many tons per month, that we decided to include our coatings called YTHERM® in our official range of products.
- Easy application: Can be processed like a paint, rolling, knife coating, airless, spraying, screen printing.
- Temperature range: Our heating coatings are, depending on their type, durable stable from 100 °C to 200 °C.
- High dynamic: The paint layer will heat to its target temperature within seconds due to the low mass.
- Invisibility: As the complete heating layer has a thickness of max. 0.08 mm it is invisible with most applications.
- Voltage range: It’s especially suitable for voltages from 12 V on due to its low electrical resistance.
- Even heat distribution: The maximum temperature difference lies at only a few °C due to its perfectly smooth surface.
- Long-term resistance: Long-lasting chemically and physically durable due to its high carbon percentage as conductive component.
- High ecology: Highly water vapour diffusive on walls, solvent-free with a very low VOC-value under 0.1 g/l .
- Application examples: Heating coat for walls and ceilings, coating of plasterboards or heating films, de-icing systems, electric mobility, planes, railway equipment, ...
Engineering & Consulting
Our know-how refers to the development and production of heating coatings. But often a lot of questions arise when realizing a project. Questions concerning feasibility, electrical configuration, electrically relevant geometries, total consumption of electrical energy, radiant heat, warming-up of the material or also environmentally relevant concerns. For this we have a long-standing, reliable and close business partner with a lot of industrial experience by our side. At COATING-SUISSE GmbH you get the entire handling of your project from one source.
Custom production & Development
Following you will find our standard range in 1-liter barrels for testing. These products are a good base for initial tests. We will be pleased to realize your requests for modification (e.g. viscosity, film hardness, higher resistance values, substrate wetting, etc.) promptly.