YTHERM® IR-10 | Heating Paint 10 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 Liter
High-end heating paint with 5 Ohm for our control units with 24 VAC.
Content: 5 liter
Weight: 6400 g
Article number: IR10-5
Packaging: 230x230x250 mm
High-end carbon coating for use as Heating Paint on walls, ceilings, floors. With a square resistance of 10 Ohm, especially suitable for our control units with 48 VDC.
- Simple application: Can be processed like a normal wall paint with a roller.
- Single-layer processing: For the heating track one layer is sufficient. Only at the edges over the conductor tapes a second thin layer of 10 cm width should be applied.
- High ecology: Highly vapour-permeable on walls, solvent-free with a very low VOC value of less than 0.2 g/l.
- Slight splatter when painting due to the predominantly Newtonian rheology.
- Temperature range: Durable stable up to 80 °C.
- High dynamics: Due to the small dimensions the paint layer heats up quickly to target temperature.
- Invisibility: The entire heating layer is less than 0.1 mm thick, invisible in most applications.
- Uniform heat distribution: Due to the smooth surface, the maximum temperature difference is only a few °C.
- Long-term stability: Permanently chemically and physically durable as a result of the high carbon content as conductive component.
- Technically our best carbon paint ever. Formulated with many carbon fibers and only little graphite, it does not stain off while overpainting with white paint.
- The surface of the paint film is microporous rough and offers top coatings a catchy undergound for excellent adhesion.
- With 4.8 N/mm² this paint has an extremely high adhesive tensile strength for a wall paint (adhesive power on the underground).
Excellent adhesion on almost all undergrounds like existing emulsion paints, sheetrock, wallpaper, plaster, cement, styrofoam, wood etc.
Preferably covered with plastic bonded water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints or silicon resin paints. Pure mineral paints should only be used after having created a test surface at your own risk.
This product is frost resistant (proved for 5 frost-/thaw cycles) and can be shipped throughout the year by air cargo or ship.
Water, pure acrylic dispersion, carbon fibers, carbon black, graphite, additives, preservatives (MIT, BIT).
- Resistance: 10 Ohm/square at a coverage of 7.5 qm/l
- Adhesive tensile strength: 5.5 N/mm²
- VOC content: 0.2 g/l
- PAH content: 0.002 mg/kg
- Viscosity: 2000 mPas
- Maximum temperature: 80 °C
- Sd-value: 0.1 m
- PH-value: 8
- Pigmentation size: 100 µm
- Density: 1.15 kg/l
- Solids content: 44 %
- Processing temperature: > 10°C
- Frost resistance in the container:
- > 5 frost / thaw cycles
- Container size: 5 Liter
- Shelf life: 12 months
Our heating paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. We use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. We consciously do not use graphene, a nanomaterial where the hazard potential is still completely unknown.
We have our heating paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents is subject to monitoring. Please find the certificate above at the downloads.