YSHIELD® HNV100 | Shielding fleece | Width 90 cm | 1 meter
Polyester fleece with maximum shielding for versatile applications (e.g. drywall construction). 100 dB. Interior. Width 90 cm.
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 0.9 square meter
Weight: 80 g
ID: 416 / 1389
Packaging: 950x50x50 mm
HNV100 is a thermally bonded fine metallized polyester fleece for the shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Our highest shielding professional product for walls, ceilings and floors. Commercial product for data centers, laboratories, TEMPEST rooms, ... now available for private use.
Interior for walls, ceilings and floors. As intermediate wallpaper, for drywall constructions, loosely laid, to shield devices, etc.
In case of processing as an intermediate wallpaper, for glueing we recommend our dispersion glue DKL90. The wall and the backside of the material are coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the DKL90 glue does not dry. A crease-free bonding is only possible on perfectly plane surfaces. Further the material can be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings or can be stapled, e.g. in drywall constructions. Always overlapp the single strips, so that they connect electrically for grounding.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: By the meter / 100 m roll
- Attenuation: 100 dB (production-related +/- 5 dB)
- Weight: 70 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.16 mm
- Color: Gray / Brown
- Tensile strength: 50 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.01 ohm (square resistance)